Blogs

Friday, September 12, 2008

Thing 21

Beyond MySpace:
  • Are you a member of any online communities? Gather, Ning, Web Junction
  • Are any of these social networks appealing to you? 23 Things Ning because I'm associated with this group and it doesn't seem so public, and MN Reader because discussing books is a joy, MN Life sound interesting but I have to investigate it further, Library 2.0 group seems very helpful and was easy to navigate. TeacherLibrarianNing was not initially appealing because the first link I tried wanted me to respond before giving me background.
  • What did you find that was interesting and that you might use later? WebJunction because of the technology support and sharing. Actually, all of these online communitites have tremendous potential. I just have to get used to the large audience, it's a little daunting at first.

No comments: